Seventh BPF call for projects now online
The seventh BPF call for projects is open for applications until the 15th of February 2022.
These changes will be implemented:
- Projects from the following countries are eligible for a BPF grant:
Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, DR Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestine, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zambia.
- Priority will be given to projects focusing on:
- Climate, environment and biodiversity
- Gender and female entrepreneurship
- Decent work and social protection
For more information and a Q&A you can attend an online information session on the 3rd of December 2021. You can register here for this webinar.
All applicants will be informed of the preselection by the end of March 2022 at the latest.
The final selection will be announced in June 2022.